A cellulose sheet mask which hydrates and protects the skin's own moisture.
Made from fine cellulose fiber, this light and transparent mask allows pores to absorb humidifying ingredients. It instantly hydrates dry skin due to lack of moisture while Aquaxyl, a patented moisturizing ingredient, improves moisture preservation and strengthens the skin barrier.
Ultra-low molecular weight hyaluronic acids activate skin moisture with a high absorption rate, while seaweed extracts containing alginic acids hydrate and remove impurities.
INGREDIENTSAqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Arginine, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclomethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate Sodium , Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Betaine, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Citrus Grandis Seed Extract, Disodium EDTA, Acorus Calamus Extrus Flower Oil, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Xylitylgluco-side, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Hyaluronic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Algae Extract, EthylhexylglycerinThis list of ingredients is subject to change, please consult the packaging of the product purchased. PRECAUTIONS
- Clean and apply toner.
- Peel off, discard the film and apply the mask, adjusting around the eyes and mouth.
- Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove the mask and gently pat the remaining serum until completely absorbed.
- Avoid applying the product on inflamed skin or on open wounds.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of babies and children.
- Immediately stop using the product and consult a dermatologist in the presence of redness.